The Microchip MCP40D17, MCP40D18 and MCP40D19 are 7-Bit single I2C (with command code) digital potentiometer with volatile memory in SC70.
- potentiometer or rheostat configuration options
- 7-bit resistor network resolution - 127 Resistors (128 Steps)
- zero scale to full scale wiper operation
- RAB Resistances: 5 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 50 kΩ, or 100 kΩ
- low wiper resistance: 100Ω (typical)
- standard I2C device addresses: all devices offered with address "0101110", MCP40D18 also offered with address "0111110"
- brown-out reset protection (1.5V typical)
- power-on default wiper setting (mid-scale)
- low-power operation: 2.5 μA static current (typical)
- wide operating voltage range: 2.7V to 5.5V - device characteristics specified, 1.8V to 5.5V - device operation
- wide bandwidth (-3 dB) operation: 2 MHz (typical) for 5.0 kΩ device
- extended temperature range (-40°C to +125°C)
- very small package (SC70)
- lead free (Pb-free) package